course: Control of Induction Machines
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- overhead transparencies, computer based presentation, black board and chalk
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Constantinos Sourkounis
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker Staudt (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- start: Friday the 30.10.2020
- lecture Fridays: from 09:15 to 10.45 o'clock in Online
- tutorial Fridays: from 11:00 to 11.45 o'clock in Online
Die Angaben zu den Prüfungsmodalitäten (im WiSe 2020/2021 | SoSe 2021) erfolgen vorbehaltlich der aktuellen Situation. Notwendige Änderungen aufgrund universitärer Vorgaben werden zeitnah bekanntgegeben.
Date according to prior agreement with lecturer.
|Form of exam:||oral|
|Registration for exam:||FlexNow|
The students master an in-depth analytical approach to the description of the induction machine. The, for it, necessary mathematical concept is being comprehended. Students get to know the limitations of the actuators related to machine control and the complex choice of appropriate regulatory procedures. They get a base regarding independent scientific problem- solutions with induction machines and inspect existing solutions and procedures in regard to the respective applications and requirements. Dedicated students acquire presentation skills by participating in the layout of exercises.
Self-commutated three-phase power converters can both be operated on the power grid and be used to power induction machines. Induction machines powered this way can be controlled highly dynamically and efficiently. For both fields of application, a regulation directly oriented to the properties of the self-commutated power converter is required. The voltages and currents to be taken into account can best be described by space vectors. This highly effective mathematic tool is explained in detail. Using it as a basis, the control methods for an induction machine are defined. Both simple and low-cost as well as complex and highly-dynamical extensive control methods can excellently be described and understood by using space vectors.
Proficiency in the basics of power engineering and power electronics as well as the content of the lecture 'Electric Drives'.
- Neue, ausführlichere Skriptversion für den ersten Vorlesungsteil
- Ältere Skriptversion, erste 2/3 der Vorlesung (überlappt zum Teil mit dem neuen Skript)
- Sortieranleitung für Skriptteile
- 13.02.2015 - Skriptauszuege zur Regelung der Induktionsmaschine (DSR, ISR, feldorientierte Regelung)
- 13.02.2015 - Seite99_korrigiert
- 08.03.2017 - RZII_fuerPQIM_aeltere_Version_einigeFehlendeSeitenEnthalten
- Folien zum Thema Leistungen / Leistungsdefinitionen
- Folien zum Thema Leistungen / Leistungsdefinitionen: Kompensationsbeispiel
The enclosed teaching materials (pdf) are password protected. The password will be announced to students during the lecture.
The current excerpts from RZII are missing some pages (24 ff) - these are included in the, currently available, older version. Presumably, they were accidentally deleted when correcting individual errors.
The drive script is now available in the current version for information.