course: Automatic Control
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- blackboard platform, overhead transparencies, black board and chalk
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jan Lunze
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jan Lunze (ETIT), Dr.-Ing. Sven Bodenburg (ETIT)
- offered in:
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
Termin wird vom Dozenten bekannt gegeben
|Form of exam:||written|
|Registration for exam:||FlexNow|
Students know the subject-specific fundamentals of control engineering. Through the exercises they have gained some experience with system theoretic methods in different application examples. The methods for modelling and analysis of dynamic systems and for control design are explained for, both continuous-valued and discrete-event systems.
The lecture deals with the basic automation tasks and methods in three parts: * Introduction
- Objectives and tasks of automatic control
- Basic characteristics of dynamic systems
- Automation of continuous systems * Description and behavior of continuous systems * Controllability and observability * Stability * Tuning rules for PID controller * State observation and diagnosis of continuous systems
- Automation of discrete systems * Description of discrete systems * Design of discrete controllers * State observation and diagnosis of discrete systems
Contents of the modules * Mathematics 1, 2, 3 * Signals and systems * System theory 1, 2, 3
- Lunze, Jan "Automatisierungstechnik - 4. Auflage", De Gruyter Oldenbourg Verlag, 2016 http://www.atp.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Buch/atbook.html
Weitere Einzelheiten finden Sie auf der Webseite des Lehrstuhls ATP (www.atp.rub.de) oder auf der Veranstaltungsseite in Moodle.