course: Master Practical Course Communication Systems 1
- teaching methods:
- practical course
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Aydin Sezgin
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Aydin Sezgin (ETIT), M. Sc. Aya Ahmed (ETIT), M. Sc. Alaa Alameer (ETIT), M. Sc. Ali Kariminezhad (ETIT), Kevin Ramm (ETIT)
- offered in:
- summer term
dates in summer term
- start: siehe "Sonstiges"
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||lab|
|Registration for exam:||Directly with the lecturer|
The students can verify there knowledge from the bachelor study in practical applications where perfect assumptions are no longer given. They gain experience in clean and organized practical work as well as how to do organized and structured evaluations.
The course aims to complement the theoretical knowledge from the courses "Nachrichtenechnik", "Signale- und Systeme 2" and "Grundlagen der Informationstechnik" in the following practical topics:
- Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Digital Bandpass Transmission I
- Digital Bandpass Transmission II
- Wireless Indoor Lokalisation
- Convolutional neural networks in autonomous driving
contents of the Course “Nachrichtentechnik”
To register for the course come to the preliminary date