course: Master Project Advanced Optics 2
- teaching methods:
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann
- Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- kick-off meeting: Wednesday the 09.10.2019 from 12:30 in ID 03/401
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||project|
|Registration for exam:||None|
|description of exam:|
Participation in laboratory block course, preparation of project report and presentation of results in 15 min. seminar talk.
The students have gained practical experience in optical metrology and in handling optical instruments.
It will be worked on a topic related to current research activities. Exemplary topics are holography, interferometry and short pulse generation. The project takes place as block course on appointment.
- fundamental knowledge of optics
- attendance of a laser safety instruction (the date will be announced) is mandatory
Participation in the Optics Fundamentals project is mandatory.