course: Competitive International Research Project Presentation
- teaching methods:
- responsible person:
- LAP Coordinator (Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann)
- Lecturers of the RUB ()
- offered in:
- winter term and summer term
dates in winter term
- start: in ID 04/327 according to agreement
dates in summer term
- start: according to agreement
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||project|
|Registration for exam:||None|
|description of exam:|
After the successful evaluation of a proposal in course Competitive International Research Project: practical work in an international laboratory, final presentation in seminar talk in Bochum.
- Learn international and interdisciplinary communication about a scientific project
- Learn different experimental techniques
The student with the supported project in "Competitive International Research Project" travels to the international partner, performs the project and finally presents it to the other students.
Successful participation in "Competitive International Research Project"
Knowledge about presentation of scientific results