course: Master Practical Course Analogue Circuits
- teaching methods:
- practical course
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Musch
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Musch (ETIT), M. Sc. Bent Walther (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- kick-off meeting: Tuesday the 15.10.2019 from 09:15 in ICN 03/623
- lab Tuesdays: from 09:15 to 11.30 o'clock in ICN 03/623
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||lab|
|Registration for exam:||Directly with the lecturer|
The students can exercise and enlarge single-handed their basic knowledge of the course “Analoge Schaltungstechnik” with a practical example of VHF-Radio. They master the analysis and synthesis of analogue circuits in small groups and presentation of results in short speeches. The practical skills in handling with electronical components and measuring instruments are trained. At the end of the practical course every participant owns a self-tooled VHF-receiver, which setup and functionality is known from one’s own experience.
- Theoretical basics of VHF-Radio
- Setup and functionality of VHF- Su¬per¬het
- Ana¬ly¬sis and syn¬the¬sis of ana¬lo¬gue circuits
- Soldering SMD- Components
- Handling with elec¬tro¬nical measuring intruments
Recommended Knowledge Content of Course „Ana¬lo¬ge Schal¬tungs¬tech¬nik“; basic knowledge in MAT¬LAB, PSPICE
Die verbindliche Anmeldung erfolgt im Sekretariat ID 03/337.