course: Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Awakowicz
- Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Roll (ETIT)
- see examination rules
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- start: Monday the 07.10.2019
- lecture Tuesdays: from 10:15 to 11.45 o'clock in HID
- lecture Wednesdays: from 14:15 to 15.45 o'clock in HID
- tutorial Mondays: from 10:15 to 11.45 o'clock in HZO 30
- Students are able to analyze DC- and AC-operated linear electrical circuits.
- Students know selected technical applications.
- Students are able to correctly use the relevant technical vocabulary.
Electrostatics, DC Circuits, Electromagnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Propagation of Fields, DC Machines, AC Circuits, Three Phase Systems, Transformers, Rotating magnetic Field, Synchronous Machines, Induction Motors, Diodes