course: System Dynamics and Control Design
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- overhead transparencies, Moodle, black board and chalk
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jan Lunze
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jan Lunze (ETIT), M. Sc. Christian Wölfel (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- start: Tuesday the 08.10.2019
- lecture Tuesdays: from 12:15 to 13.45 o'clock in ID 04/471
- lecture Tuesdays: from 12:15 to 13.45 o'clock in ID 04/459
- tutorial Thursdays: from 10:15 to 11.45 o'clock in ID 04/471
- tutorial Thursdays: from 10:15 to 11.45 o'clock in ID 04/459
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||written|
|Registration for exam:||FlexNow|
|Room :||ID 04/401|
Students have subject-specific knowledge of control engineering for modeling, analysis and design of controllers, basic knowledge for working with the program system MATLAB.
Behaviour of linear continuous systems and design of single loop feedback systems, methods for modeling in time domain and frequency domain, for analyzing the performance of linear systems, for stability analysis of feedback systems and controller design. Introduction to the program package MATLAB for computer-aided analysis and design.
- Contents of the lecture
- Automatic Control
- Lunze, Jan "Regelungstechnik 1: Systemtheoretische Grundlagen, Analyse und Entwurf einschleifiger Regelungen - 12. Auflage", Springer Verlag, 2020 http://www.atp.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Buch/rt1book.html
Further information on the lecture and the course materials can be found on the website of the chair ATP (www.atp.rub.de <http://www.atp.rub.de> _) or in the Moodle course.