course: Master Project DSP
- teaching methods:
- overhead transparencies
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dorothea Kolossa
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dorothea Kolossa (ETIT), Dr.-Ing. Steffen Zeiler (ETIT)
- offered in:
- summer term
dates in summer term
- kick-off meeting: Friday the 05.04.2019 from 10:00 in ID 2/232
|Form of exam:||project|
|Registration for exam:||None|
In addition to strategies and methods for the solution of technical challenges, the students learn the organization of large projects in teams, methods of project planning, and structured software development including specification and unit testing.
During the course of the semester, students develop a larger DSP project in teams of up to 10. The project is implemented in real time on a current DSP platform.
In each semester, the goal is the complete realization of a project chosen by the students, which solves a current problem of digital signal processing, automatic speech recognition or cognitive modeling.
Participation in the weekly lab is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of digital signal processing
- good programming skills
- ideally, experience in C programming