course: Master-Seminar Photonics
- teaching methods:
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann
- Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- kick-off meeting: Wednesday the 09.10.2019 from 13:30 in ID 04/232
- seminar Wednesdays: from 10:15 to 11.45 o'clock in ID 03/455
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||seminar|
|Registration for exam:||Directly with the lecturer|
- The students have learned how to investigate and deal with scientific information while acquiring presentation techniques.
- They have gained knowledge of current research activities of photonic systems and techniques.
Exemplary topics are:
- Laser systems
- Optical communication
- Photonic systems
Fundamental knowledge of optics.
Registration for the seminar can be done at the kick-off meeting.