course: Master Seminar Physical Layer Security Journal Club
- teaching methods:
- computer based presentation, black board and chalk
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Aydin Sezgin
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Aydin Sezgin (ETIT)
- offered in:
- summer term
dates in summer term
- start: siehe "Sonstiges"
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||seminar|
|Registration for exam:||Directly with the lecturer|
The stuu00addents unu00adderu00adstand the conu00adcepts of phyu00adsiu00adcal-layu00ader meu00adau00adsuu00adres to achieu00adve secrecy. They know how to extract the core concept and contribution from a scientific manuscript. They are able to present and introduce in an oral talk the tools and meu00adthods utilized in the respective manuscript.
The students are exposed to scientific manuscript within the area of physcical-layer security, which includes but is not limited to
- private information retrieval
- secure distributed computation
- key generation
- oblivious transfer
- instance hiding
They study and review the corresponding scientific paper, extract the
- essense of the problem
- importance of the problem studied
- the methodology on how the problem is tackled
- the solution
- and the insights.
Finally, they preu00adpau00adre a short sciu00adenu00adtiu00adfic talk and give a presentation to fellow stuu00addents.
- Sysu00adtem Theou00adry
- Comu00admuu00adniu00adcau00adtiu00adons Enu00adgiu00adneeu00adring
- Stou00adchasu00adtic Siu00adgnals
Die Vorbesprechung im Sommersemester 2020 entfällt. Anmeldung zum Seminar an: email@example.com