course: Master Seminar Plasma Technology
- teaching methods:
- computer based presentation
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Peter Brinkmann
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Awakowicz (ETIT), Prof. Dr. Ralf Peter Brinkmann (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term and summer term
dates in winter term
- kick-off meeting: Wednesday the 09.10.2019 from 14:15 in ID 1/136
- seminar Fridays: from 10:15 to 11.45 o'clock in ID 03/401
dates in summer term
All statements pertaining to examination modalities (for the summer/winter term of 2020) are given with reservations. Changes due to new requirements from the university will be announced as soon as possible.
|Form of exam:||seminar|
|Registration for exam:||None|
The students have learned * dealing with technical and scientific literature * lecture design * meaningful use of media * teaching and discussing scientific content
Students prepare selected topics on plasma technology and plasma physics and present them in lectures. The topics will base on current research activities.
Students participate in lectures of other seminar participants and of scholars. It is also possible to participate in lectures of the international online plasma seminar, which is organized by AEPT. Here in a video conference leading scientists from around the world talk about their research projects.
Successful participation at least at one of the mandatory modules of the program "Plasma Technology"